2020 Team Tryouts
Team Mizuno Northeast (TMNE) is excited to announce tryouts for the 2020 teams:
- 9U & 10U – Tuesday, July 30 @ 5-6:30 PM EST @Hopkinton High School Softball Field (Parents meeting 4:45)
- 9U & 10U – Wednesday, July 31 @ 5-6:30 PM EST @ Clark University Athletic Center
- 9U & 10U – Tuesday, August 6 @ 5:30-6:30 @ The Shrewsbury Club
- 11U & 12U – Tuesday, July 30 @ 6:30-8 PM EST @ Hopkinton High School Softball Field (Parents meeting 6:15)
- 11U & 12U – Wednesday, July 31 @ 6:30-8 PM EST @ Clark University Athletic Center
- 11U & 12U – Tuesday, August 6 @ 6:30-8:00 @ The Shrewsbury Club
- 13U & 14U – Tuesday, July 30 @ 7:30-10 PM EST @ Hopkinton High School Baseball Field (Parents meeting 7:15)
- 13U & 14U – Wednesday, July 31 @ 7:30-10 PM EST @ Clark University Athletic Center
- 13U & 14U – Wednesday, August 7 @ 5:30-7 PM EST @ The Shrewsbury Club
If you are unable to make a tryout date and time – please register and call (508) 733-3382 to arrange a private tryout
TMNE players are taught the basic principles of the game at the 9U & 10U age groups. 11U & 12U players explore advanced development concepts including leading and stealing, among other concepts, before reaching the big field. 13U & 14U age groups, train to earn high school varsity roster spots for their respective schools. Ultimately they will become prepared to play varsity high school as freshmen and/or sophomore and be prepared for the college process in our College Development team ages 15U-17U.
All members of the 2020 TMNE rosters will receive the best baseball development around. For over 25 years, the program has demonstrated the ability to develop and place players on varsity high school baseball teams. In addition, players have also been placed on college and the professional baseball teams. 2019/2020 Team Mizuno Northeast Tryouts will give new prospective players outside the program the opportunity to join the most premier baseball program in New England.
The formula for success isn’t easy. Below are just a few items that come along with membership to the 9U-14U program to assure proper baseball development:
- Developmental Fall Program
- Professional Non Parent Coaching
- Competitive Game Schedules
- Complimentary Private Lessons
- Complimentary Private Evaluation
- 2 Indoor Fall Practices per week
- 2 Indoor Winter Practices per week
- 1 Indoor/One Outdoor Practice per Week
- Members Pricing for All Hit Quarters Programs
- Complimentary 1-Year Membership to Hit Quarters
- PLUS additional development package opportunities
If you’re interested in a private tryout, please proceed to the registration form, fill out the required information and someone will be in contact to set up a private tryout.
Unable to Make It?
If you are unable to make a tryout date and time – please register and call (508) 733-3382 to arrange a private tryout.