2021 Team Tryouts
Northeast Runbirds (TMNE) is excited to announce our tryouts for the 2021 season. Each new player is required to register for a tryout, please contact email@example.com to schedule your individual tryout. Due to COVID-19, we are scheduling private and semi-private tryouts for the 2021 Spring and Summer season.
Players are taught the basic principles of the game at the 8U – 10U age groups. 11U & 12U players explore advanced development concepts including leading and stealing, among other concepts, before reaching the big field. 13U & 14U age groups, train to earn High School Varsity roster spots for their respective schools. Ultimately, players will be prepared to play High School Varsity as freshmen and/or sophomores and be prepared for the college process in our College Development team; ages 15U – 17U.
All members of the 2021 Runbirds/Road Runners rosters will receive the best baseball development around. For over 25 years, our program has demonstrated the ability to develop and place players on High School Varsity Teams, as well as College and Professional Teams. These tryouts will give prospective players outside the program the opportunity to join the most premier baseball program in New England.
The formula for success isn’t easy. Below are just a few items that come along with membership to the 9U-14U program to assure proper baseball development:
- Professional, Non-Parent Coaching
- Competitive Game Schedule
- 2 Complimentary Private Lessons
- 1 Complimentary Private Evaluation
- 10 Team Strength and Conditioning sessions with specialized Athletic Trainer
- 10 Athletic Yoga sessions with professional Yoga Instructor
- 2 Indoor Fall Practices per week
- 2 Indoor Winter Practices per week
- 1 Indoor/1 Outdoor Spring Practice per Week
- Member Pricing for All Shrewsbury Club Programs
- Complimentary 1-Year Membership to The Shrewsbury Club
- PLUS additional development package opportunities